I do not test these plugins with every hosts, if you encounter some bug,
please tell me
Osc320 is a free Windows VST instrument.
- 3 independant oscillators, with various shapes (sin, square, saw,
ramp, sin+harm1, sin+harm 1&2, sin+harm 1&3, sin/square, sin/saw,
saw/square, abs sin, white noise, noise 2, noise 3).
- Envelope control.
- 2 LFOs, controling almost everything, with speed based on tempo.
- 4 events controlers : activated with notes push and release, they
change a value like a LFO.
Here, on D#1, the third osc. shape will become ramp then abs sin at
- 16 notes polyphony.
- Glide (portamento)
- LP filter with envelope control.
- Processor optimisations.
- 100% free.
03/08/11 OSC321' Some fx corrected
03/07/28 OSC321' new arpeggiator values. Some optimisations.
03/07/24 OSC321' Released : help button added
03/07/22 OSC321 Corrected (Buzz error), fx modified
03/07/08 OSC321 Released
03/06/06 Here is a beta in progress of the new
VSTi : OSC321 with enveloppe filter and a full arpeggiator.
03/05/04 OSC320B' Released : soft compressor added
03/05/02 OSC320B Corrected (some rare glitches suppressed)
03/04/19 OSC320B Corrected (no recording under Fruity Loops)
03/04/16 OSC320B Released : Multiplicator switch before each oscillator
03/04/12 OSC320A Released : new knobs, switches, bug of event4
03/04/05 OSC320 Note release updated
03/04/01 OSC320 Colored knobs (pretty, isn't it ?)
03/02/27 OSC320 first beta
Mp3play is a free Windows VST DLL.
Warning ! MP3 is a protected technology. It is possible that you have
to pay to download and/or use this plugin. See here.
- Read MPEG 1&2 (layer 1,2,3) files (i.e. .mp1, .mp2, .mp3).
- Quick seek in the file.
- Wave picture of the wave stream.
- Free pitch (-32%...+32%) for mixing.
- Uses high quality
- Under GNU GPL2 (download src here).
- Mp3play2c and Mp3play2 coexist and have the same features. "c" is for
- The folder where you put this plugin must be writeable.
- The third number is a BPM counter. Click on it enough times (10 or more)
and it will change to show current BPM. Use it to ajust host (if it does
- Some data are saved automatically about each track : BPM (see above),
- You can open .mp3 files but also .m3u files (playlists)
14/04/11 Few bugs.
14/04/02 Auto-rewind / continue / stop.
13/12/01 Loops up to 64 beats.
11/01/15 Better jumps / loops.
10/08/19 Orion Platinium and before now working.
05/06/01 Mp3play 2 beta 4 promoted to r1.0 (known issue : Orion 4)
04/05/02 Mp3play 2 beta 4 released (Bugs corrected : loops, open/close)
04/04/17 Mp3play 2 beta 3 released (Bugs corrected : mp2 playing, hosts not
supporting full VST spec, 4/4 forward button, misc. bugs)
04/04/04 Mp3play 2 beta 2 released :
04/03/16 Next features (2.1 or 3):
- Some bugs corrected
- Pitch range now -32%...+32 %
04/03/08 Mp3Play 2 first public beta available here (src). Please
- Zooming in the wave display
- Bigger pitch range (+40%..-40% ?)
- Microsoft .wav reading
- Detection of bpm
- Midi control over pitch jog
- Midi control over manual bpm detection
- Add some midi config that will be proposed by you
03/08/24 Mp3Play 2 features annouced :
03/08/16 Mp3Play 0.97 beta promoted to r1.0 (Download here)
- High quality resampling for the best sound under pitch shifting
- Playlist loading (m3u formatting) and management
- Realtime (no memory filling, seek without waiting preloading)
- Manual BPM detection with high accuracy (tap 5 times or more on bpm
- Saving of BPM and wave bitmap, building a (auto loaded) list over the
03/07/24 Mp3play 0.97 beta released (a bug under Sonar suppressed)
03/07/22 Mp3play 0.96 beta released : midi events and automation params
03/07/06 Mp3play 0.95-clusters beta released : need feedback !
03/07/04 Mp3play 0.95 beta released
03/06/24 Mp3play first beta downloadable
DetectComp is a donationware Windows VST DLL.
- Quick graphic help (click the logo next )
- Realtime multi-criterion numerical analysis :
- High and low velocity
- Stereo deviation
- High and low frequency mean
- Compression statistical indicator
- Peak and RMS progressive values
- Velocity Distribution computation
- Frequency Distribution computation
- Velocity and frequency evolution (20'' / 8' periods)
16/03/16 Release 1.1 : added a double size version ; some possible crash corrected
11/09/17 Release 1.01 : a bug in velocity distribution corrected, thanks to
04/05/01 DetectComp 0.95 beta promoted to release 1.0
04/03/17 Please stop complaining about fx, I know this plugin is horrible
03/12/06 DetectComp 0.95 beta released
Feature request or comments
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Soft- und